"Hey! Do you know where my dad is? He is a firefighter and drives a fire truck and...DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS?!".
That's all I could hear of Gabriel's half of the conversation when he called the station today looking for Paul. He was so clear and direct.
The three little guys had a fun Sunday. They watched High School Musical 2 for the 5th time in 2 days. I'm so finished with that movie (as cute as it is). Our Sabbath was pretty easy going. No big Sunday dinner because Paul and Gilbert were both working. The kids and I played Tea Party. We had taco's, water w/ lime, soda w/ lime, and cookies for dinner. YUM!
I was able to finish my visiting teaching, it feels so nice to be needed for more than just to wipe someones bottom. Paul and I also committed to the missionaries to set goals for specific missionary work with friends/neighbors. I'm excited, I miss missionary work from my days in Texas.
Gilbert moved out yesterday. He's all grown up...sorta. We happy he's only 5 minutes from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment