Remember when I was thrilled to turn 40? Seriously, I was on top of the world. And I spoke of it. Mistake, bad mistake.
After Gabriels illness, and my families nonstop bout with Strep. Things continued to be trying.
I felt a little odd in June, and went to the Doctor. They thought it was depression, and put me on my choice of 2 meds (one thats been around 20 years and one thats been around 2 years, "oh, but I have a coupon" the doc says, puleeez lady just hold that, there, pillow over my face for a few minutes instead for a faster kill...anyway). The one med made me psychotic, so they put me on a second med to counteract the first med. After six weeks I decided it was pretty ridiculous and dropped all that sheet. Today I'm pretty head-healthy. Could it be because I'm not poisoning myself with RXs?
This last week Poppy became ill, really really sick and won't go to the Doctor. Paul got hurt at work. I had a horrific case of a sinus infection.
I don't think it was "Forty" that caused all this chaos. I think it was just a rough year and so I'm praying for my year to be over soon, and then I can start fresh at Forty-one.
Life's fine. Ebay is slow but I'm keeping busy with my inventory. That means, I shop a lot. Kids are in school. Andrew is in Jr. High. He's taking all weighted classes at his IB school, and guess what? He's getting GREAT grades. What an accomplishment. It truley is!
Bailee is having fun at school, and progressing steadily in gymnastics. It's been fun (and hard) for her. She's at a great school. Much of her training is strength training to make sure that her muscles are ready for the work she does. Technique is monitored closely. It's a great gym and she's happy, so we'll keep her enrolled for a little while.
Gabriel is taking Skate lessons at the same place Bailee is taking gym. He had his first lesson on his birthday and the sport fit his personality. He had a blast, and can't wait for lesson #2. Sad part is that I have to pay for the second lesson. The first one was FREE.
Gilbert & Katy are doing fine. We see them once a week usually. Still happy newlyweds.
Paul is busy with MCC, his part time job AND teaching an engineering class I think. I'm volunteering at the kids school every week. At Andrews school I'm the front desk receptionist and at Bailees, I'm just in her class. It's been nice to be involved in their school lives that way.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment