So many questions, ideas, thoughts, directions, possibilities....
I'm an open book. Paul thinks I should keep things to myself a little more than I do. I'm not sure why I feel the need to tell my story as it unfolds. Although, I DO know that explaining my unusual behavior (being in bed, missing out on friends special occassions, not being great at my calling, etc etc) makes me feel better.
I didn't receive my lab results in the mail. :( I called the records clerk and the ball is rolling again. She was gracious enough to read the Dr.'s note in my file. His writing was messy, so she only read the parts she could make out clearly. "normal labs" and "insufficient information for diagnosis". I felt such a relief when she read that! In fact, this morning I sent a text to Paul that said "I feel so normal, my test results have to be normal".
Here's my new theory. Because I ignored my wheat allergy for so long, my immune system reacted. The reaction mimicked vasculitis. Cutting wheat out of my diet has helped me to heal. Providing my body with essential herbs and oils, supplements, and good food sped up the process. Dizziness and fatigue are still a mystery. I've eliminated all sugar substitutes because I read something years ago about that stuff causing joint problems. Who knows.
...Well.... the truth is, God knows. I'm so grateful for answers to prayers. I'm grateful for Gods love and concern for me! I'll keep turning to Him for direction and I have the feeling that it will all continue to unfold. I plan on using my experience to lend a hand in the future. Heavens knows I needed all the support that I received. Thanks for being there, you know who you are. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment