I have no idea what's different. But the last 3 days have been fantastic!
I feel normal. Human. Full of untapped energy. No longer a lump in my bed. It's really great!
Andrew's been playing baseball with his club team. It's a huge jump from little league, but if he wants to play in high school, this is his only shot really. It's competitive enough that he needs to start at 12/13 training hard to be ready in 16 months. Wish us luck, we have to drive him around and keep up with it all (not to mention writing the check every month). He lives for baseball, well..playing baseball, so it's worth it as long as he has fun. The parents are funny, very funny. They all think THEIR child is the most talented person on the planet. It's cute.
Bailee and Gabe started Toy Camp today. They loved it. The teachers are a married couple, and the chief inventor wears a jump suit like the Imagination Movers. They are learning toy design concepts, and bring home their own creation each day. They're also taking piano lessons and enjoying it. Gabriel is reading a Magic Tree House book to me, and I'm amazed at how well he reads. No pauses, no sounding out letters, he's just flying through the words like he's been reading his whole life.
I hope that my health streak keeps up. I love being an asset to my family, helping to get our house back in order, and working Ebay til my fingers bleed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment