We went to see Enchanted last night. Such a cute cute movie, it will make you laugh sooo hard. I loved it.
I carry a Visa card. It comes right out of our bank account, which is super nice because Paul can see what comes out of the account on a daily basis. (He's our budget man). This summer, I lost my Visa card and without telling him (small oversight -- oops) I began using my American Express card for daily activities. I found great deals online, as well as lunch here and there, a few movies with friends, and some groceries and gifts for family.
Well... After arriving home in Arizona I almost passed out when I received my Amex bill in the mail. $700! Eeek. Now I know for two months worth of spending, this doesn't seem like a lot of money but you should know most of my grocery shopping in Arizona is free. So, this was a shocker for me. I committed to finding a way to pay for it myself since it wasn't Pauls doing that I forgot to mention it.
To make a long story short, I found a job that pays a ton of money (in my opinion) and only work one to two hours a day. I paid my bill off in the first month!
In the movie, Enchanted, the princess is getting ready for the ball in NYC and panics when she realizes she has nothing to wear and no godmother. Her six year old friend says "I have something even better!". It was her fathers credit card. I could totally relate, I love that line. I HAVE A FAIRY GODMOTHER!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment