Sunday, November 11, 2007

School Days

Andrew came home with a $200 digital camera the other day. He also was very excited to be the only 4th grader allowed on the space shuttle. See, the 6th graders are studying space & NASA sent a couple of speakers with an actual Shutttle Control Center. When I asked how he was able to get on board, he told me it was because he is with the Press. Being on the year book committee has its' perks!

Bailee and her buddys wore crazy socks on Friday. She had a pizza party on Saturday, and is planning a busy week ahead. She's becoming more social. She and Andrew participated in the Primary Sacrament Presentation this morning, they did great!

Gabriel and I took our camera to school on Friday. He really likes school, and mom really likes that he has something to keep him busy. Although I am looking forward to less busy mornings when my assignment is up.

Gilbert wouldn't let me follow him around ASU with my camera so I missed out. Sorry, no school days pics of him.

No comments: