But it's over. I'm so happy. I think next year I'll boycot the holiday season. We'll make birthday cake on Christmas day and sing happy birthday to Jesus. Maybe a present or two under the tree. Thats it !!!!
We enjoyed our break with the kids at home. I love to just chill at home, so nice. Gilbert survived last semester with really good grades. He's still busy with school and work, but I don't think he has a class that he hates as much as last semester. He's attending church with our family, it's so nice! Ward memebers are thrilled to have him back, especially Bishop Stock...I love that guy.
Andrew and Bailee are back at school. I miss them! I can't wait for Spring Break. Why can't Gabriel go to school full-time and Andrew and Bailee be home? Is that too much to ask?
Paul made me clean out my ebay closet last weekend. Well..he didn't *make* me, he encouraged me to do it. I had some nice things in there too, why didn't I list them sooner. Coach, Dooney, Prada, awsome designer jeans, too much to list. I love my hobby, I just wish I had more time. I'm down to three days a week at Montessori with Gabriel. I like the break in-between although I wish I didn't have to clean, grocery shop, and do laundry on those days. O well...I can't have everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment