Sunday, February 10, 2008

No new pics, sorry. I'll work on that this week.

Let's see...Bailee is getting an award for writing a poem. She's getting first place. It's called:

"I'm So Smart"

I'm so smart I can jump rope
I'm so smart I can do math
I'm so smart I can read a book
I'm so smart I can spell

By: Bailee


Andrew got his Bear award in Scouts last week. Of course, he doesn't move up until his birthday in August. He got an award for best design of a cardboard box car. He made a Mustang.

Gabriel keeps me laughing all the time. He has the funniest personality, and the crudest (we were playing Simon Says at school and just as the office manager walks into the room Gabe says "Simon says, touch your bottom!"), and the most stubborn. I wouldn't trade him though...

Gilbert is moving along steadily. He's just as busy as always, but there's finally an end in site.

Pauls finishing up a few classes and I'm finally feeling like I have a little rhythem in my daily activities. I found a pair of Big E Levis, they're up for auction ending tomorrow. Eeeeek...I paid $3 and right now they're up to $70. I should make way more in the end, if I did the auction correctly, they should sell for way more. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: