Well, this is it. Our Christmas picture, ain't it cute? Naaahh...you know me better than that. I'm not going to post our family Christmas picture though because it's in the mail with our Christmas cards and well...whats the point in opening the card if you've already seen the picture. We all know thats the best part of Christmas cards.
This is how it went down:
12:10pm Dec 14th. "Bailee....! Gabe....! Andrew....! It's time to go, grab your scriptures and let's go... come on."
We all file to the door. I gasped. "Paul, hurry get the camera, we all kind of match today!".
After church we grabbed a friend and had them take our picture outside the building.
This is how Paul and Nancy do family pictures...
1 comment:
That was cute the picture of you and Paul. We liked your family picture of the big truck too. Kyler was looking from a distance and saw the picture of Santa aka Gabe. "Mom, that's Santa," he said. I told him it was really Gabe dressed up and he had to come in for a closer look. Have a Merry Christmas
Post a Comment