Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Gilbert!!!!



Sooo...twenty two years ago, you made me really sick. You gave me a siezure, and then major surgery. It was twenty two years ago, on Friday the 13th, at 1145pm. I met you 2 days later, thats just when I woke up. You were fine, unphased by the trauma. Twenty two years later, your still a trooper! I'm so blessed to have you for a son. I feel like we grew up together, you've taught me so much. I have to laugh when I think about all the stuff I go to you for advice on. I think your one of the smartest people I know. I love how your down to earth, and real. That's a rare thing these days, but you still got it.

I'm really really glad to have you home with us. I just might sabatoge the house-thing to keep you around. :)

Happy Birthday. I love you!!!!

2 comments:

Marni said...

Happy Birthday Gilbert!

Courtney said...

that is a super cute picture of him, I had no idea he was blonde as a baby!! Happy Bday Gilberto!