Day 7.
I'm not jumping out of bed feeling completely normal. I don't even feel a little normal. Day 7.
I opened my eyes this morning, looked at the ceiling, took a deep breath and thought "today is the day, today I get the old me back"....
Jumped in the shower. Felt woozy, finished up, and took myself and my towel back to bed. I laid in bed for an hour. Felt better and drove (really optimisitc) drove to Chic Fil A. I've been back for over an hour and my food still sits by my side.
My head is swollen, my nose, my bones, my cartlidge, my tissue, my nerves, my stiches...all feel sooo big and sensative and stiff and heavy, I think if I move wrong it's all gonna fall off/apart. I think I could deal with that but my equalibriam is messed up, I'm nauseaus, week, dizzy, out of breath...and it's getting to me. Why am I not healing faster?????? Ugh.......
No comments:
Post a Comment