
This song was released in 1967!!!!! Crazy (it's one we used to sing to our babies)
I don't know how old you are, really...it's kind of funny. It doesn't matter because the years just all blend together. I've known you for fourteen years though. It's flown by so quickly although It feels like forever. Not forever in a bad way though.
Your one of the most kind-hearted people I know. A great example of strength, endurance, and work ethics to my children. I'm grateful for your ability to budget funds! Heaven only knows exactly how badly I needed to learn that (still working on it)....
So thank you. Thank you for the last 14 years, for being my partner-in-crime AND in parenting. For hanging with me during the most difficult times, and celebrating the best. Thank you for supporting me in all my wild idea's and endeavors and not scolding me when I've made bad business choices. Thanks for encouraging me to become a fighter, and letting spend 6hrs a week learning it (and paying the bill).
I love you! Happy Birthday old man!!!! :)
4 comments:
From Andrew:
Happy Birthday. I love you. You are the best dad I've ever had. Thanks for fathers and sons camping, it was fun. You rock. Love Andrew
From Bailee:
Happy Birthday. Thanks for helping me to paint my room. For being such a good decorator, I won't tell anyone you love purple and baby blue polka dots. Your a good dad. Love Bailee.
Happy Birthday Paul!!
happy birthday paul!!! we love you! you are a great example for all of us!!!
Post a Comment