Monday, May 11, 2009

What did YOU get for Mother's Day?

I got....

To sit on a wet toilet seat after Gabriel went potty and aparently didn't put the seat up. Then I got to clean up the floor behind the toilet. I'm a detective like that. I think, wet toilet seat = wet floor behind the toilet.

I got to be the judge and settle 18 different disputes between three small children. And then I got to seperate them all and yell at them, only cussing under my breath.

I got to ask them to stop walking around the house with Otter Pops in their hands. Then I got to request they sop up the sticky tile with wet paper towels. Then I got to hide the Otter Pops. Two hours later, I got to watch as they attempted to walk around the house with Otter Pops in their hands again.

I got new soft socks and yummy lotion. Chocolate, and more chocolate. Flowers. Cards. Beautiful butterfly art, hand art, and more cards.

I got the best kids in the world! Thanks for a super sweet Moms Day!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Mothers day Nancy!!

Kindra said...

Well, I got to stay home with a sicky little girl and a crabby little boy who is trying to cut another tooth. I guess thats just what real mothers days are like.

At least we both do have really great kids!!!

Plus I think we both got to share mothers day with our husbands birthdays...isn't that right?

trendytreasures said...

Thanks Courtney!

You are right, Kindra. It was nice to celebrate Pauls birthday and try to forget the silly holiday, is it considered a holiday? Anyway, I was grateful for Paul's birthday. How was Vaughns day?

I hope your kiddo's are better. Only a few more weeks of school... yay!

See you guys on Thurs??

Matthew said...

Sounds like a great mother's day! We even blogged about it :)

http://www.otterpopsicle.com/you-cant-hide-otter-pops/